Acceleris Up For Magnificent Seven Awards
Multi-award winning PR and Communications agency Acceleris has been shortlisted for seven PRide Awards in recognition of the outstanding work it has delivered for clients and employers across the UK and beyond.
The Harrogate and London-based agency has been credited in the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire region of the leading regional industry awards programme run by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR).
Amongst the nominations Acceleris will compete for is the prestigious Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy which it previously won in 2010. The headline award recognises the achievements, performance and excellent work over the past three years of a PR consultancy.
In addition to this, Acceleris has a range of specialist sectors and the quality and variety of its work is reflected through the categories it is shortlisted for:
- Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy
- Issues, Crisis and Reputational Management (working with Nautilus International – the international maritime trade union)
- Not-For-Profit Campaign (working with Purple – the innovative not-for-profit aiming to help thousands of disabled people find work, and businesses to become disability confident)
- Best Event (working with The Fishing News Awards which celebrate the hard work, ingenuity and success of the UK and Irish commercial fishing industry)
- Best Publication (working with Seafarers UK, the maritime charity, to produce a commemorative centenary anniversary book)
- Healthcare Campaign (working with Experia – the Yorkshire-based sensory equipment manufacturer)
- Internal Communications Campaign (working with Utilita – the UK’s fastest growing independent energy supplier)
Louise Vaughan, Managing Director at Acceleris, said: “We are familiar with being shortlisted for awards but it’s a special achievement to be shortlisted for seven CIPR PRide Awards, the most respected programme within the industry, in all categories we entered.
“We have produced an excellent standard of work across all sectors we work in and for all client accounts, and this is reflected in the awards’ shortlist.
“Despite the economy facing uncertainty due to highly politicised factors at the start of the year with the pressures of Brexit and more recently with the snap election, we have remained focused on delivering communications campaigns which resonate with the public and have delivered outcomes for our clients in line with their commercial and organisational objectives.”
Last year, Acceleris won its 50th major award, just ten years after being founded. Following a series of new client wins, appointments and the expansion of its services, Acceleris is hoping to build on this total before the end of 2017.
The CIPR PRide Awards ceremony for Yorkshire and Lincolnshire takes place on 30 November at Leeds Town Hall following a judging process from leading industry experts.
To see why we’ve been shortlisted, head to our client case studies page.