1. The content of this website is the copyright of Acceleris and cannot be replicated or used without prior authority.
2. Nothing on the website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship.
3. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
4. Every reasonable effort has been made by Acceleris to ensure accuracy and does not accept responsibility in the event of such information proving to be otherwise.
5. This website and any dispute arising in any way in relation to the website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
6. Acceleris accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any user of the website.