Major corporate law firm chooses Acceleris as its ‘go-to’ for copy and content
Addleshaw Goddard (AG) is one of the UK’s foremost corporate law firms with nine offices worldwide, an impressive portfolio of FTSE clients and more than 100 legal specialisms.
Acceleris’s specialist copywriting division, Writers Inc., was appointed to produce hundreds of pages of copy for a brand new responsive website by a specific deadline, ahead of the new site launching in May 2016.
What we did
In order to achieve the required aims, the Writers Inc. team:
- Helped to establish a new tone of voice consistent with AG’s new brand and direction
- Developed the firm’s first editorial house style guide
- Worked closely with the digital agency responsible for the new site build
- Followed a comprehensive content management schedule
- Liaised closely with more than 100 partners and auxiliary staff at the firm
- More than 450 pages of copy were delivered on schedule
- The new AG editorial style guide is an important part of the firm’s brand guidelines and will be consulted for other purposes
- Due to this successful initial project, Acceleris has been commissioned for further work
“Thank you very much for your contribution, which was vital in helping to get us over the line, from that early scoping session, through to the copywriting, your diligence with the style guide, and helping to upload content. It has been a huge undertaking and a fine team effort. Thank you to the team for your part in a successful project.” Christian Collinson, Corporate Affairs Senior Manager for AG